PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
Direct Hire Opportunity
Benefits Start Day One
Benefits Start Day One - Including a New Child Care Assistance Program
New starting pay rate of $20.00 with a top rate of $26.20 after periodic, regular wage increases (4 year grow-in period), plus $1.30/hour shift premium available when rotating on evening shift.
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s brand new, world-class automotive manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing's mission is to build trust and loyalty through innovation and collaboration. Our team members come to work every day ready to demonstrate their skills and contribute to the success of our company and their production department. You should have an energetic spirit, positive attitude, and desire to learn and practice the fundamentals of each job in a challenging, fast paced manufacturing environment.
MTM Production Team Members are provided benefits on their first day of employment including paid time off, vehicle discount program, and Medical / Dental / Vision. Eligibility to participate in MTM's 401k with 6% employer match begins just 60 days after employment providing a pathway toward retirement savings. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence.
- Production Team Members represent the largest percentage of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing team and are a vital component to our success.
- Production Team Members are full-time, hourly non-exempt employees.
- Production Team Members perform repetitive manufacturing duties supporting Mazda Toyota Manufacturing's Assembly, Welding, Paint, Stamping, Quality Control, and Conveyance production departments.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 18+ years of age at time of application
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to perform essential job functions of varying manufacturing positions
- Willing to work daily and weekly overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Rotating shifts are defined as working a day shift then an evening/night shift set on a rotating schedule
Attention Madison County Residents: Free transportation for job-related appointments at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing are available through United Way of Madison County's Ride United Program. If you are in need of transportation and would like to request a ride or would like to seek more information on how to participate, dial 211 from your phone and let the operator know you are requesting a ride for an interview at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing.
If you have previously completed an application or need to finish an existing application, please use this link: https://mtmus.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/portal/myjobs.aspx