FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
PAY: $23.50 - $33.00 PER HOUR BASED UPON EXPERIENCE & SKILL LEVEL
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY TO ONE POSITION. Please take your time to identify the position for which you would be the best fit.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $2.3 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant. We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Facilities Skilled Maintenance Team Members' mission is to ensure that Powerhouse and other Plant equipment functions properly and efficiently thru continuous improvement, predictive and preventative maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities (e.g. Boilers/Hot Water Heaters, Air Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Waste Water Systems, High-Medium-Low Voltage distribution and switchgear, dock equipment, and building management automation systems).
- Perform preventative, corrective and periodic maintenance on Medium and Low Voltage Equipment, Water and Waste Water treatment, HVAC, Exhaust and Supply Fans, Docks, Doors, and other ancillary non production equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Waste Water Pre-Treatment will focus on collecting samples on industrial waste streams to perform laboratory analysis such as jar studies, pH, turbidity, chlorine levels, total suspended solids, total volatile solids. Calibrate lab equipment and instruments to ensure properly functioning equipment.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment, and systems that involve circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, VFD’s, and using standard and specialized hand/power tools, such as apipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, and machining tool).
- Programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC).
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Experience installing, operating, and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining HVAC equipment with Universal, Type II or Type III certification a plus.
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Team members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing invests in our team members from day one. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package featuring health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, and a vehicle buy/lease program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have previously completed an application or need to finish an existing application, please use this link: https://mtmus.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/portal/myjobs.aspx