FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
SALARY RANGE: $23.50 to $33.00 (Based on Experience & Skill Level)
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY TO ONE POSITION. Please take your time to identify the position for which you would be the best fit.
Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Facilities Skilled Maintenance Team Members' mission is to ensure that Powerhouse and other Plant equipment functions properly and efficiently thru continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities (e.g. Boilers/Hot Water Heaters, Air Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Waste Water Systems, High-Medium-Low Voltage distribution and switchgear, dock equipment, and building management automation systems).
- Perform preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on electrical, mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Design and testing of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, VFD’s, etc.)
- Design, fabrication, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures, and parts for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment, using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, etc.)
- Experience installing, operating and maintaining powerhouse equipment.
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefit package.