MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
PAY: $23.50 to $33.00 per hour based on experience & skill level
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY TO ONE POSITION. Please take your time to identify the position for which you would be the best fit.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation,Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA's $1.6 billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Team Members' mission is to ensure that production equipment functions properly and is available when needed through continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Perform preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Design and testing of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Design, fabrication, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures and parts for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders and machine modifications.
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC), Robotics, Conveyers and other Process equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, etc.).
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Experience installing and maintaining industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Strong Electrical, Mechanical, PLC, and Robotic systems knowledge.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
The Mazda Toyota Manufacturing invests in our team members from day one. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package featuring health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match and a vehicle buy/lease program.
Equal Opportunity Employer