WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity...not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA's $2.3 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We're seeking candidates with an energetic spirit - people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world-class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Team Member
Starting Pay: $27.60 - $38.50 Per Hour
Based Upon Experience & Skill Level
$10,000 total relocation assistance available for Team Members relocating greater than 75 miles away from Mazda Toyota Manufacturing and moving within 50 miles to Mazda Toyota Manufacturing.
Five (5) additional days off for relocation needs (in addition to the 15 days PTO in first calendar year, prorated in hire year).
$3,500 Sign on Bonus: $1,000 paid at 60 days of employment, $2,500 at 120 days of employment.
The mission of Multi Skilled Maintenance Team Members is to ensure that production equipment functions properly and is available when needed thru continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC), Robotics, Conveyors, and other Process equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment, using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, etc.)
- Perform preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on electrical mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Design and testing of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Design, fabrication, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures, and parts for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Experience installing and maintaining industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Strong Electrical, Mechanical, PLC, and Robotic systems knowledge.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing invests in our team members from day one. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package featuring health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, a vehicle buy/lease program, and a child care assistance program.
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY TO ONE POSITION. Please take your time to identify the position for which you would be the best fit.
If you have previously completed an application or need to finish an existing application, please use this link: https://mtmus.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/portal/myjobs.aspx